We are proud to inform all our patients that all of our doctors and staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
We are happy to announce that we are now reopening our offices for all patients. We are actively calling patients who are overdue for appointments, but you are welcome to call us at your convenience if you would like to schedule an appointment.
During our downtime, we’ve never worked so hard. We’ve participated in educational webinars, collaborated with colleagues, and launched renovations. We’ve altered our clinic and reception area, and expanded our PPE inventory. We’ve participated in training by experts in infection control, CDC guidelines, Universal Precautions and social distancing. We initiated these changes to protect you and your family, as well as our employees. We thank you for your patience with re-scheduling missed appointments, restricting entry to the clinic for non-patients, not allowing family members or siblings wait in our office lobby, as well as other measures mandated by the American Dental Association and the Center for Disease Control.
You will also appreciate that we are now able to offer certain Teledentistry services by way of virtual appointments. These include appointments such as a preliminary exam/consultation, review progress with aligners, retainer checks, evaluate growth and tooth eruption on young observation patients, or assess appliance breakage – all from the convenience of your home without driving to our office!
For those coming to the office for appointments, please read the following protocol carefully. We have reduced the number of patients scheduled each day to allow for at least 6’ distancing between patients, and we have instituted the following important changes to ensure maximum safety during this pandemic:
- It is no longer required to call our office when patients or parents arrive to inform us of your arrival.
- We will no longer be requiring COVID Questionnaire and Informed Consent forms for our patients for their appointments. We will only be asking that new patients complete the COVID Informed Consent for their first appointment. We will be getting verbal confirmation that the patient and no one in the immediate family has had symptoms recently.
- We will also no longer be taking forehead temperatures when patients arrive.
- To help better communicate with parents during their child’s appointment, we will now be allowing one parent into our office to accompany the patient.
- We will still be requiring mask for all patients and parents that come into our office. We are a medical facility and therefore we are exempt from the reversal of the Mask Mandate.
We thank you for your understanding during this challenging time, and we are so grateful for your continued confidence in our practice. We look forward to seeing you soon!